Publications in Media
TKT magazine, No. 5, 2016, page 58
Survey of participants of NAB 2016 Exhibition
Kentaro Yamamoto, Deputy General Director of E-Globaledge Corporation company, exclusively representing Ikegami equipment in Russia and CIS countries, answers to the questions of the “TKT” (Technics of Cinema and Television”) magazine
1. What new solutions and products your company is presenting at NAB 2016 exhibition?
2. Who are your potential customers and what results do you expect from the exhibition?
3. What trends, do you think, the NAB exhibition defines?
4. What do you think about the prospects of application of UHD and 4K?
MediaVision magazine, No.1, 2016, page 26
TKT magazine, No.1, 2016, page 25
Mr. Yamamoto, Deputy General Director of E-Globaledge Corporation (Tokyo), exclusively representing Ikegami equipment at Russia market and in CIS countries answers to the following questions of TKT magazine editorial stuff:
1. How do you evaluate the past year for the industry of television technology?
2. How to assess the past year for your organization?
3. Your forecast for the industry in 2016?
4.Technical plans for your company in 2016?
TKT magazine, No. 11, 2015, page 29
Survey of participants of the international exhibition and conference NATEXPO
Mr. Yamamoto, Deputy General Director of E-Globaledge Corporation, exclusively representing Ikegami equipment at Russia market and in CIS countries answers to the following TKT magazine questions:
1. What new products, projects you presented at "NATEXPO" exhibition this year? What are competitive advantages of provided by your decisions?
2. Who are your customers today? As far as the exhibition met your expectations?
3. Indicate the main trends in the industry at the moment, in this context, where will you go?
MediaVision magazine, No. 8, 2015, page 22
MediaVision magazine, No.10, 2014, pages 76-77
MediaVision magazine, No. 8, 2014, page 81
MediaVision magazine, No.6, 2013, page 24
MediaVision magazine, No. 1, 2013, pages 75-76
625 magazine, No. 6, 2012, page 43
MediaVision magazine, No. 10, 2011, page 76
TKT magazine, No. 8, 2011, pages 48-49